2017 Harley Davidson Street XG750 1 owner from new.
Here for sale a lovely low mileage Harley Street XG750 in the Two Tone Vivid Black De-Luxe paintwork which was an optional extra and is carried through to the 2018 models .
This Harley comes with many extras over the previous models including a 6 speed gearbox , Rev counter , Gear change indicator , ABS braking system and Datatag alarm system .
She has covered just over 1,900 miles from new and has full sevice history , 2 key fobs and all associated paperwork .
She is priced for a quick sale so don't miss a bargain.
2017 Harley-Davidson Street 750 Specs:
- Type: Revolution X V-twin
- Bore x stroke: 3.35 x 2.6 inches
- Displacement: 46 cubic inches (749cc)
- Maximum torque: 44.5 ft/lbs @ 4000 rpm
- Compression ratio: 11:1
- Fuel system: Mikuni Single Port Fuel Injection w/ 38mm bore
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Cooling: Liquid
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate
- Primary drive: Gear
- Final drive: Belt
- Frame: Mild tubular steel w/ rectangular backbone
- Front suspension: Non-adjustable 37mm forks/5.5 inches of travel
- Rear suspension: Spring-preload adjustable shocks/3.5 inches of travel
- Front tire: 100/80 x 17; Michelin Scorcher 11F bias
- Rear tire: 140/75 x 15; Michelin Scorcher 11 radial
- Front wheel: 17” x 2.5”; 7-spoke cast aluminum
- Rear wheel: 15” x 3.5”; 7-spoke cast aluminum
- Front brake: 300mm floating disc w/ two-piston caliper
- Rear: 300mm floating disc w/ two-piston caliper
- ABS: Optional ($750)
DIMENSIONS and CAPACITIES
- L x H x W: 87.6 x 41.7 x 32.3 inches
- Seat height: 28 inches
- Wheelbase: 60.4 inches
- Rake: 32 degrees
- Trail: 4.5 inches
- Right lean angle: 28.5 degrees
- Left lean angle: 28.5 degrees
- Fuel capacity: 3.5 gallons
- Curb weight: 514 pounds
- Estimated EPA fuel consumption: 55 mpg
2017 Harley-Davidson Street 750 Colors:
- Vivid Black
- Black Denim
- Superior Blue
- Velocity Red Sunglo
- Vivid Black Deluxe
- Velocity Red Sunglo Deluxe
Selling on customers behalf
Orders will always be supplied in accordance with the product description and SKU shown.
All parts are designed to fit the standard bike and are for normal road use only - unless otherwise stated in the title and/or the listing itself.
Images used on our website are for illustration purposes only and may not necessarily depict the actual version of the product offered in our listing.
STP Race Products, long associated with the UK and European race scenes providing support and commercial sponsorship to individual riders, teams and club championships.
Supplying premium parts and accessories.
We ship worldwide from our headquarters in Herefordshire, England.