2011 Aprilia RSV4 Factory
This bike was used in the Qatar National Superbike Championship 2015/16 as one of the West Bay Race Team (FB West Bay Racing or West Bay Racing Supporters Club) bringing home 4 top 10 finishes and 2 wins in the veterans challenge plus one 2nd place and one 3rd place.
The bike was shipped back to the UK in 2017 to enter into racing here but has been garaged without use since .
This is an awesome bike and sounds it with the V4 engine and Acrapovic system.
180 BHP at the rear wheel without the ECU upgrade.
The Ohlins forks and shock allow for a complete set up according to rider and track
Comes in Race trim but could be put back on the road or used on the track.
The engine and gearbox have been replaced with a 6,200 km engine sourced from the states and it has been used just once since.
This has all full factory spec;
- Traction Control, Launch Control and anti wheelie.
- Ohlins TTX rear shock
- Factory Spec Ohlins front forks
- Full Akrapovic Exhaust System , headers and can.
- HM Quickshifter
- Quick release emergency power shut-off.
- Complete set race fairings in present colour scheme.
- Other fairings with several belly pans, screen and side panels.
- Spare tank.
- Front and Rear paddock Stands.
- Tyre Warmers.
- Quick fill petrol can
- Spare rear wheel.
- New front slick.
- Box of tie down straps and misc bits and pieces.
- Basically everything needed for trackday or race series.
No V5 but that can be obtained as this bike has been imported back to the UK from Qatar.