These are Universal and will fit most bikes with 50mm forks with some exceptions please call if unsure .
PLEASE NOTE : These Clip-ons are post Renthal recall
PLEASE NOTE : Renthal Clip-On handlebars are primarily designed for race use and may not fit to a standard bike without other modifications please check before purchase
Renthal clip-on handlebars are a premium race spec part developed with the Kawasaki World Super Bike Team and are currently being used by the Rockstar Makita Yoshimura Suzuki team in the AMA Superbike series.
Machined from billet aluminium, each set comes complete with bar tubes made from the same 7010 aluminium as Renthal’s legendary motocross handlebars
Clip on - Features
- Fork Clamps machined from 7075 T-6 billet aluminium and anodised factory black
- Handlebar tubes machined from 7010 aluminium and hard anodised for increased wear resistance from controls
- Fork clamps feature laser etched positioning marks in the upper surface every 5mm
- Removable Nylon bar end inserts for protection of the grips
- Hard anodised handlebar tubes for increased longevity
- Available in 48mm, 50mm, 51mm, 52mm and 53mm fork tube sizes to fit most current sport bike applications
- All clamps are 7 degree angle and 39mm offset
Renthal clip-on handlebars are used by Kawasaki World Superbike Team, MSS Kawasaki, Hawk Kawasaki, Hydrex Honda, SMT Honda and Jentin Yamaha
Fork clamp bolts and handlebar clamp bolts should be tightened to 8-10 Nm
Replacement tubes include end plugs @ 16.46p each and end plugs @ 6.00p pair are available separately.