RRP £ 127
Powerbronze Rear Huggers have TUV type approval.
Powerbronze Huggers are designed to enhance the look of your bike while offering the practical advantage of reduced spray over the rear end of your machine.
- Each Powerbronze hugger comes pre-drilled
- Powerbronze huggers require no cutting or modification necessary
- Powerbronze huggers include specific fitting kit (no tie wraps!)
- Designed and manufactured by Powerbronze in Great Britain
- Powerbronze huggers are manufactured from High Impact plastic for a smooth internal finish. Rolled edges complete the product.
- All Powerbronze huggers use "Posi-Flex" steel sleeved rubber mounting points to dampen vibration and avoid stress cracking
- Powerbronze huggers are TUV, ABE Approved
- Powerbronze huggers exterior finish does not require painting and is UV protected to avoid sun damage
All Powerbronze Huggers can be fitted with an auxiliary brake light! Mounted to the rear top edge of the rear hugger for extra safety and a great look. The auxiliary brake lights wire into your existing brake light loom and operate in conjunction with the standard set up.
Please note: All Powerbronze Huggers are developed using the standard OEM tyre.
Powerbronze products can take 10-15 working days to fulfill if your order is time sensitive please call contact us before purchase for a more accurate delivery date .
We can supply all Powerbronze products !
Orders will always be supplied in accordance with the product description and SKU shown.
All parts are designed to fit the standard bike and are for normal road use only - unless otherwise stated in the title and/or the listing itself.
Images used on our website are for illustration purposes only and may not necessarily depict the actual version of the product offered in our listing.
STP Race Products, long associated with the UK and European race scenes providing support and commercial sponsorship to individual riders, teams and club championships.
Supplying premium parts and accessories.
We ship worldwide from our headquarters in Herefordshire, England.